Barista course level 1 – description
The perfect course for getting started with the barista’s trade, for prospective home baristas, or newcomers to the catering industry.
In alternating theoretical and practical parts you will learn:
- Coffee knowledge from the bush to the cup
- The preparation of espresso and coffee on the portafilter coffee machine
- Frothing milk for latte art
- Pouring latte art hearts and what you have to pay attention to
The course is perfect for you if you already have a portafilter coffee machine or are considering buying one. In this course you will learn the most important steps so that you can get started or want to take your home barista skills to the next level.
inclusive snack, consumables coffee and milk, course materials, diploma
attendees, max. 6
previous knowledge, none
date, according to booking
bring your machine, please let us know in advance if you would like to bring your own machine to the course
Instructor barista course level 1
Your instructor Mike is:
- certified barista trainer AST of the SCA
- coffee roaster
- trained coffee machine engineer
- has been training up-and-coming baristas for several years
I am already looking forward to an educational and fun course with you!
Do you have any questions?
Check out our FAQ, if your question isn’t there, don’t hesitate to contact us!