Barista course level 2 – description
The perfect course for advanced baristas, home baristas or hospitality professionals looking to take their barista skills to the next level.
In alternating theoretical and practical parts you will learn:
- Coffee knowledge from the bush to the cup
- The perfect preparation of espresso on the portafilter coffee machine
- You will learn how to perfectly match a brewing recipe to the coffee beans
- The variables of coffee powder quantity, water quantity and extraction time must be perfectly matched
- Sensory technology of espresso and how we can correct mistakes
- Froth milk for latte art and improve your skills
- Cast and improve latte art tulips and other motifs
The course is perfect for you if you already have a portafilter coffee machine and can prepare espresso and froth milk. We go into detail and deal intensively with espresso preparation and milk foaming technology.
included Lunchtime snack, consumables coffee and milk, course materials, diploma
attendees, max. 6
previous knowledge, none
dates, according to booking
bring your own machine, please let us know in advance if you would like to bring your own machine to the course
Instructor barista course level 2
Your instructor Mike is:
- certified barista trainer AST of the SCA
- coffee roaster
- trained coffee machine engineer
- has been training up-and-coming baristas for several years
I am already looking forward to an educational and fun course with you!
Do you have any questions?
Check out our FAQ, if your question isn’t there, don’t hesitate to contact us!